La mia amica Carla (un tempo compagna di asilo, oggi braccio destro nelle serate without family), mi ha taggato sul MANIFESTO DEI CREATIVI. E’ troppo bello, devo condividerlo qui, con voi.
Carla mi conosce bene, ma molto bene… Mi ci ritrovo in (quasi) tutti i punti, specialmente nel numero 6.
Ora vi spiego il (quasi): in realtà, io non sono una che commette molti errori, perché cerco sempre di studiare una strategia e i molteplici scenari ad essa collegata, per evitare figure de merde.
Un tempo ero molto più impulsiva, ora ho imparato a non avere fretta (vi consiglio la lettura di: Elogio della lentezza e Vivere con lentezza: i 14 comandamenti), a pregustarmi l’attesa, a RIFLETTERE prima di passare all’azione.
E non sono nemmeno una che cambi idea spesso. Se credo in qualcosa, vado avanti come un CATERPILLAR. Okay, ho preso le mie batoste, MA me la sono sempre cavata, proseguendo rafforzata, nel morale e nello spirito .
Ecco sì, ho SEMPRE SOGNATO IN GRANDE. E non ho perso l’abitudine.
Questo aiuta molto a realizzare le mie VISIONI (quella che cerco di focalizzare ogni giorno è la seguente: riuscire a vivere tra la ridente&sfigata cittadina e NEW YORK, grazie alla scrittura. Sembra un’impresa FOLLE, ma il fatto che un altro matto come me, Luca Tom Bilotta, sia riuscito a realizzarla, mi fa presagire che io abbia delle chance).
Collegato all’argomento, per darmi la carica, vado spesso a rileggere:
What an amazing and powerful woman Queen Bey is. Check out her best quotes of all time, and prepare to be inspired.
1. ‘We have to teach our boys the rules of equality and respect, so that as they grow up gender equality becomes a natural way of life. And we have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.’
2. ‘Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.’
3. ‘I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free. I feel like I’m an adult. I’m grown. I can do what I want. I can say what I want. I can retire if I want. That’s why I’ve worked hard.’
4. ‘The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.’
5. ‘When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, “What are you gonna do about it?”I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.’
6. ‘A true diva is graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.’
7. ‘We all have our imperfections. But I’m human, and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.’
8. ‘I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.’
9. ‘We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.’
10. ‘It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me but me.’
11. ‘When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don’t know you think.’
12. ‘I can never be safe; I always try and go against the grain. As soon as I accomplish one thing, I just set a higher goal. That’s how I’ve gotten to where I am.’
13. ‘I’m over being a pop star. I don’t wanna be a hot girl. I wanna be iconic.’
14. ‘Power’s not given to you. You have to take it.’
15. ‘I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.‘
16. ‘The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose. You’re never too big to lose. You’re never too smart to lose. It happens.’
17. ‘I truly believe that women should be financially independent from their men. And let’s face it, money gives men the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define value. They define what’s sexy. And men define what’s feminine. It’s ridiculous.’
18. ‘I guess I am a modern-day feminist. I do believe in equality. Why do you have to choose what type of woman you are? Why do you have to label yourself anything?’
19. ‘If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.’
20. ‘I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.’
Ditemi come si fa a non amare una donna così…